2016. május 24., kedd

P-51B Mustang in Luftwaffe service. Tamiya 1/48

This P-51B-15-NA (s/n 43-24825) nicknamed "Jerry" and assigned to Lt. Thomas E. Fraser of the 4th FG, 334th FS. It was lost in Cambrai, France, on June 6, 1944 and was tested by the Germans at Rechlin, before being transferred to the famous Zirkus Rosarius for training. It was lost on December 10, 1944. Click on the image to see the original size!!!!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése